1. GENERAL MANAGER (PLANTATION) / SENIOR OPERATION MANAGER
Oversees and administer the day-to-day Estate operations of both
regions which includes operating
budget, or plan, logistics, manpower, Productivity improvement and work
• To execute and ensure all field operation activities are implemented
in accordance accepted by
• To allocate and optimize workforce utilization.
• To ensure that all Estate facilities and equipment are efficiently
• To ensure that all environmental and statutory requirement are
• Diploma or Degree in Agriculture (having an Incorporated Society of
Planters’ (ISP) certificate is an
• Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines
• Possess analytical skills, problem solving and decision-making
• Good interpersonal, supervisory and coaching skills
• Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in estate managerial capacity
2. OPERATION MANAGER
• In charge of day-to-day running of estate operation
• Possess degree/diploma in Plantation
Management/Agricultural Science or in any related discipline
• Minimum 7 years working experience in executive
or managerial position in oil palm plantation
• Experience in managing peat and mineral soil
estate will be an added advantage
security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with
licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements,
Identify, develop, implement and sustain a plan identifying
requirements, policies and standard
procedures necessary to ensure the safety and security of the public
the security and protection of Company’s properties and assets.
the budget requirements related to security operations.
timely reporting of incidents including various security statistic
and implement relevant security trainings for all security personnel.
regular security briefings to senior security personnel in-charge of
Certificate/Diploma in Security Management or its equivalent with 10
in Security Management.
Inspector or Lieutenant (PDRM or ATM) with minimum 5 years’ experience
Supervisory/Management level in Plantation industry.
• Must be
a person of integrity with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
assist Operation Manager in running day-to-day operation of a
division in an estate of about 1,000 - 1,500 hectares.
Possess at least a certificate in agriculture/SAVTI or diploma
in Plantation Management/Agricultural Science or any related
Those with only SPM/STPM certificate will be considered with
minimum 3 years field working experience.
Having experience in charge of both mature and immature field
will be an added advantage.
Supervise and report utilization or productivity of heavy
machineries, lorry or any mobile equipment
required for road construction, upgrading or repair.
Operation Manager to identify roads that need to be constructed,
upgraded or repaired.
and report the work done on road construction, upgrading or
Possess at least a SPM/STPM or certificate from SAVTI or any
Possess a valid motorcycle licence.
• To supervise daily estate operation activities such as harvesting,
manuring, upkeep and
• Possess at least a SPM/STPM or certificate from SAVTI or any relevant
• Possess a valid motorcycle license.
• Have experience in immature area or new development area.
7. WIRE TECHNICIAN
• Repair oil palm estate’s machinery and vehicle with wiring problems.
• Have prior experience with wiring machineries and vehicles.
• Strong knowledge of electrical systems and safe wiring practices.
• Good attitude and hard working.
8. Trainee Engineer (R&D)
Design prototype machinery using AutoCAD or any related software that
worker’s productivity in harvesting, spraying, manuring or any related
To model the prototype design using 3D printer.
To work out cost-benefit analysis of the proposed machine’s utilization.
To provide estimated budget for each prototype.
To supervise, collect and analyze data from field testing/trial.
To propose improvements on the existing machine design based on data and
feedbacks gathered in
the field until commercialization.
To provide technical support to on-site mechanics when needed.
Troubleshoot and solve problems on machinery on trial.
Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics).
Have experience in using AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS and 3D-printer.
Possess strong analytical skills, integrity and self-motivated with
ability to work independently within a
set time line and a strong team player.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
9. FIELD AUDIT TRAINEE / ASSISTANT (To be based in Miri HQ)
To conduct field audit tasks and daily inspection on overall
estate operations including harvesting, manuring, weeding so as
to ensure job quality and tasks are carried out according to
standards set or company’s policy
To carry out investigation on suspicious records or substandard
work or records
• Possess at least diploma/degree in any relevant discipline
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be
• Willing to be located at any SPB estate
• Must be physically fit and in excellent health